Current favourites♡

by - Friday, October 14, 2016


Hello everyone! I've been really enjoying a few products lately so much so I decided to write a blog post now rather than waiting the till end of the month for monthly favourites!



1. I've been obsessed with the highlighting palette from Sleek in "precious metals", specially the shade on the bottom left. It gives the. most. amazing. glow.

2. The BeYu compact powder foundation has been under my nose for so long and I never thought it would be this good and give this much coverage but it does. It gives the perfect no makeup effect.

3. I've also been pairing the powder foundation with the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer. This has become i think my number 1 concealer. It has amazing coverage, doesnt crease and lasts aaaall day long. 

4. The NYX lingerie liquid lipsticks also have a really soft texture and they are extremely long lasting and do not transfer. I have these in the shades 08 and 12.



5. Last but not least are 2 little nifty products from Guerlain. These are from the "super tips" range which is a recently launched mini skincare "treats" for the face. I say skin care but in reality I feel like they really are just little "lift me ups" for the face. The yellow one is Radiance in a Flash and it is a primer which I love to apply underneath my foundation or BB cream for a gorgeous glow (amazing finish when paired with the Sleek highlighting palette!!). The pink one is Super Lips and its a really glossy balm for the lips. It smells amaaaaazing (it doesn't really have to do with the quality of the product I know but I love nice smelling make up!!) and it really does moisturise the lips for hours (however I do reapply after eating).

I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
Love,
Laila xo





You May Also Like

0 comments