Make up | Current lipstick faves♡

by - Friday, June 29, 2018


Hello everyone! I'm finally back with a new post all about my favourite lipsticks at the moment. 
First off is Rimmel Apocalips Lip velvet matte in 206 atomic rose. In my opinion I find liquid lipsticks a bit trickier to use especially since you need to wait for them to dry and I just find that there's always too much product on the wand  but with this one I dont have thay problem. There isnt too much product on the wand and its easy to apply, however this might be since its a light shade. I usually pair this up with a lipliner by essence in the shade 11 "in the nude".




I don't usually sport such light colours but I've noticed all I ever wear is nudes and reds and I've made it a point to be just a bit more adventurous. This is also matte which I love!

Next colour I am completely in love with and i have been for a while now. It was actually featured in my last blog post!



This is one of the shades from the latest La Petite Robe Moire collection by Guerlain in the shadd "041". I don't apply any lipliner on most days with it because I don't want to darken or change the colour with lipliner underneath.  It feels very soft on the lips but it doesnt run! I love it soo much!

Next lipstick is probably my holy grail nude.

It's the BeYu Pure Colour and Stay lipstick in 330 with the Beyu lipliner in 529. The formula is simply amazing. It moisturises the lips but also has a matte finish.

Last colour has not actually been released yet and it's one of the shades in the new Chanel Ink liquid lipstick collection.

This is in the colour 152 Choquant. As mentioned, liquid lipsticks can be a big tricky to apply, especially if the colour is dark so I apply Sisley lipliner in Ruby underneath. I adore this lipliner. It goes on so well on the lips and lasts for so long. It doesn't dry out the lips and the colour is the perfect shade of red. I'm soo sad because it's almost finished as you can see.

This liquid lipstick feels really light on the lips and it dries matte without cracking them.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and let me know what your holy grail lipsticks are!
Love, Laila xo

You May Also Like

1 comments