FOTD | Peachy Bronze

by - Thursday, August 11, 2016

                          
Hello everyone! I'm back with my first face of the day! I've lately laid off my usual brown and nude eyeshadows and I've really been liking a very peachy-bronzey look like the one above! 



First off, for my complexion I started off by applying my Payot jour day cream. I've been using this for a few weeks now and I love how fresh my face feels after applying it. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin and I then apply Guerlain L'Or primer on top to further enhance the radiance. This has to be one of my favourite primers alongside Guerlain's meteorites primer. They both give a natural glow to the skin however L'Or is infused with 24 carat gold so it is super reflective of light. A bonus when using a primer obviously is how much more long lasting the foundation is with it underneath!


And as for foundation I applied the last few drops I have remaining of my Guerlain parure de lumiere foundation. I chose this one over other foundations since it leaves a dewy finish and it's the look I'm going for.

   Before I get into details of what products I used on my lids, here's a close up of the eye make up.


One of the reasons I love this look lately is because I only use 3 products on my eyelid. Super fast and perfect for lazy lay-ins in the morning haha!

For the lid I used a plain matte cream eyeshadow, this really brightens the eyes and I much prefer cream rather than white as it looks much more natural 

Funnily enough the peachy colour I used in  my crease is a blusher!(picture below)
I also added essence eye liner and my Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara. This is my holy grail high end mascara, it gives the ultimate false lash effect and I adore it.


For brows lately I've been trying out the L.A Girl brow kit alongside with my favourite brow wax from BeYu.




For blusher I used the same as the one I used in my crease and it's the one from the Guerlain Spring look '16 (always prefer a duo colour blusher!)
Finally as for bronzer I used the new Guerlain Terracotta bronzing powder in the shade number 3 for brunettes. It's not matte but has a very discreet shimmer to it which I adore. I also noted this bronzer is much more long lasting than others I've tried so it's definitely making it's way to my faves.


The finishing touch is Guerlain La Petite Robe Moire lipstick in shade 041. I used a plain nude lip liner from essence underneath because I didn't want the colour of the lipstick to look darker.



I really hope you enjoyed this mostly Guerlain inspired face of the day! 

Love, Laila xo







You May Also Like

0 comments