Review | BeYu Strobe&Define Palette

by - Monday, October 03, 2016

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend! This week's blog post is all about the newest BeYu contouring palette.

In my opinion not enough people know about this brand. It was launched in 1999 and it part of thr ARTDECO cosmetic group. It's a mass market brand (so similar to other brands such as MaxFactor, Loreal etc) which aims to provide the customers with the latest makeup trends while still keeping the products very affordable.





I really like their newest contouring palette which includes 4 powders, a contouring shade, a beautiful pinky blush and 2 strobing shades. One of which is matte and the other has a slight shimmer to it.

I first start by using the bronzey contouring shade just below the apples of my cheeks to give definition and also to make my chubby cheeks look slightly less round and -obviously- less chubby haha! The palette recommends to contour the nose, forehead and jawline as well but I'm not too fond of that on my face because it I have no jawline so it looks funny, and adding on to that, I don't really feel like my nose ans forehead need contouring. 
However I cannot go out of the house without contouring my cheeks, I love love love it. 

Next I apply the blush on the apples of my cheeks and then seal my concealer underneath my eyes with the matt strobing shade. The last step is the highlighter which I place on the cupid's bow (just on the upper lip), on the tip of my nose and on my cheek bones.
And voila! Here is the finished look!



The powders are really pigmented and they go on really well. A little bit of product goes a long way especially if you blend blend blend!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, if you have any comments or suggestions please do leave them below :) 
Until next time!
Love, Laila xo

You May Also Like

0 comments