Camomile Cleansing butter | The Body Shop | Review

by - Monday, May 15, 2017





Hello everyone! Today's blogpost is about The Body Shop's Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. I've been using this for quite a while now and I absolutely love it so I thought I'd share my views on it!

On The Body Shop website it says: 

Cleanse and nourish your skin with our rich cleansing butter. A luxurious way to remove every last trace of make-up, while purifying, cleansing and refreshing your skin, leaving it soft to the touch.
  • Suitable for sensitive skin, and contact lens wearers
  • Camomile extract from Norfolk, England
  • Clean and silky-soft feel
  • Removes all types of make-up

And I can honestly say it really does all that! Before I tried this product out, I found myself reaching for bi-phase make up removers because I thought that 1) they were the quickest and 2) they were the only kind of make up removers that got waterproof makeup off properly. I was so wrong however! Not only does this butter take off my makeup SUPER quickly (raise your hand if you're super lazy with your skincare routine like me?!), but it also takes off waterproof makeup super easily. It has a super soft texture and melts from a butter to a more oily texturr which I LOVE.





So, how do I use it? This was the first question I asked the lady at the shop when she introduced me to it. Do I apply it on a cotton wool tab, or straight to my face? After using it for around 2 months now, I found out that my favourite and easiest way is to apply it straight to my face, massage it all over and then wipe my face with a warm cloth. My make up literally slides off after a minute! 

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost! Until next time!

Love, Laila xo

You May Also Like

0 comments