Date night look

by - Sunday, June 02, 2019





Hi! Here's an outfit post for you❤️ I wore this Saturday night to dinner with Malcolm. We had Chinese at TemptAsian and boyyy it was good.
I found this shirt in my wardrobe's 'archives' A.K.A I bought it a while back and forgot I did. I either wear whatever I buy the next day (inzanzan!) or toss it in my wardrobe and forget about it, usually because I wouldn't have an outfit in mind or end up not having anything to wear it with. I'm making an effort to stop doing this and in fact lately I've been really trying to mix it up and step out of my comfort zone (pushing myself to wear items I bought impulsively!!).


Outfit details:
Top: Bershka
Jeans: Stradivarius
Wedges: Shoeniverse Mosta 





Earrings: Stradivarius
Necklace: Bijou Michiko 

I love statement earrings especially with a more simple look like this one! 

That's all for today, I hope you have had a pleasant weekend and I wish you a good week! 
Laila x



You May Also Like

0 comments