Sunsets and Stripes

by - Thursday, June 20, 2019











Hi again, I'm back with another outfit post which I wore yesterday night for dinner with friends. I actually did something I NEVER do before and that is plan my outfit from the night before AND did not change it (at all!!!). This was because I knew I had to be at dinner exactly an hour after work and this realllyyyy didn't give me any time for my usual, 'try on 5 outfits and go back to the first one' routine. So I ironed these Zara trousers (which were a spot on gift from my girl Sarah) and picked out the top the night before. And for once I actually stuck to the plan😳 Anyone else also have a funny habit of being annoyingly indesicive with outfits😅 

Top is "exclusive" (LOL) from my mother in law's shop, she only got one for me! And wedges are Aldo from quite a few summers back!

Until next time Xx

You May Also Like

0 comments