Amalfi Lookbook #2

by - Saturday, July 28, 2018

Hello again!


I'm back with my second 'batch' of outfits from our Amalfi trip. I thought I would separate them in two blog posts since there's quite a few and a long blog post is never fun to read. 

Outfit #1

I'm going to start off with a favourite of mine, again something I bought from Antica Sartoria, and again something you will get tired of seeing on my instagram probably because I'm obsessed. Sorry not sorry kinda thing.


I understand how this might not be everyone's cup of tea but GOD is it mine. I loved this print so much I even got it in a scarf which I'm so excited to style too!

Top: Antica Sartoria
Shorts: Calliope
Sandals: Downunder
Hat: Souvenir shop in Amalfi

Outfit #2


This dress was *drumroll* 5.99, surprise surprise. To be honest, this was quite the impulse purchase, the good thing is that it doesn't matter because it costs less than McDonalds meal. It's the kind of dress you buy because everyone on instagram seems to be wearing something similar (don't deny you don't do this ok, we all do, at least subconsciously!!!). I definitely would have preferred the look of it paired with heels (maybe red?) but it's nice to explore before/after dinner when you're on holiday and it's not nice to do that in heels. So flats it was. 
Dress: 1 to 5
Bag: Guess
Sandals: Downunder
Lipstick: Chanel liquid lipstick
Earrings:  Parfois (I think!)

Outfit #3



My outfit for Positano! This dress was super light and perfect to throw on a bikini but still look put together. I didn't swim with the scarf around my neck in case you're wondering! I love scarves lately, they really change an outfit and add something different. 

Dress: Calliope


Outfit #4

 

Lastly, this outfit is pretty much the last one worth documenting (the last 2 involved a lot of travelling and my general appearance was not worth documenting, to say the least). I've been obsessed over dresses you throw on over bikinis lately and my mother-in-law caught on to that (they own a clothes shop so I'm a very lucky gal) and got me this beautiful crochet dress. I'm not sure if you can find this one specifically in the shop as she doesn't tend to put the pieces she gets for me in the shop as well. But you might as well have a look as she might have similar ;) 


Crochet dress: Mixel Boutique 
Hat: Amalfi Souvenir shop  
Bikini: not shown in photo but it's from Kiabi. 


Thank you so much for reading. Please let me know if you enjoyed this kind of blog post, and if you would like to see more posts similar to it!

Love, Laila x



You May Also Like

0 comments