Corinthia Hotel Afternoon Tea | Review

by - Thursday, June 08, 2017



Hello everyone! I have a different kind of blog post for you today and it's a review of something I've been wanting to do for a while.
Before I get into the details, here's a picture of me conviently and most "naturally" looking out at the view...

As you obviously guessed by the title, it's afternoon tea! This isn't simply having a cup of tea (or tazza te) after noon, but rather it's classic english tea with scones and such.

 
I'm sure there are other places that do such "high tea" but we chose Corinthia Hotel and I'm so pleased we did. 
The food was wonderful and the staff was just as lovely. Especially since they readily swapped the salami and gammon in the sandwiches (because I don't eat meat) with brie/cucumber and tomato/eggplant.


After the sandwiches we had scones with jam, clotted cream and fresh fruit as well as fruit cake. 


Last on the menu was desert. We had the mostttttt delicious caramel and walnut barquette, one white chocolate ball and one dark chocolate ball (sounds funny but I don't know what else to call them!). And also a small cheesecake with the smallest little spoon! 

Here's a picture of us looking very pleased with the fact we can't move after all the food!

The waitress also was kind enough to reserve the seat with a lovely view of the pool for us when we booked in advance.

 

In case you're interested, here's the link to more information about the menu etc.

Thank you for reading!
Love, Laila x




You May Also Like

0 comments