B Fashion Show | By Baystreet

by - Monday, May 22, 2017




Can I have my name on a front row seat and look at the season's newest trends everyday?
I had the pleasure of attending the B Fashion Show last Thursday organised by Baystreet Shopping Complex featuring a lot of the new collections found at most shops there. It was a wonderful evening!




It started off with prosecco, nibbles and a lot of pictures. As we found our seats we found a little goodie bag full of discount vouchers as well as a few treats from the sponsors which was so exciting!

The first show featured Original Marines which was super super cute. Children modeling has to be the most adorable thing ever. Seeing the shy ones and the ones enjoying the spotlight made me think how I would have definitely been one of the shy ones wishing mum was on the catwalk with me so I could hide behind her LOL.




After that came all the other brands including Pedro Del Hierro, Cortefiel, Guess and amongst them ALDO! It was fun watching the shoes I see every other day at work being modelled haha! 





One of my favourite looks have to be the prettiest yellow dress I've seen in a while from Pedro Del Hierro and an another one from Misto (pictured below!)  However I was pretty much lusting over most items shown, and having said that- I am SO ready to completely ditch any kind of cardigan or jacket and bring in the maxi dresses!!!

On another note however, despite being in the front row and since this was my first fashion show, I came to realise just how difficult it is to capture a decent picture that is NOT blurry. Amateur much Laila?!




Last but not least came Women's Secret - VERY girly and VERY cute! We're talking heart shaped balloons floating up into the sky kind of cute! It really wrapped the evening up nicely.





Here are a few more pictures from the night!






I really hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know what you think x

Love, Laila x

Pssst! Would like to thank the marketing team at Baystreet Shopping Complex for the invite!





You May Also Like

0 comments