My Payot face mist ● Summer Essential

by - Monday, July 04, 2016

I've been using this face mist from Payot for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. This face mist is meant to refresh and revitalize the skin especially during summer. It hydrates and also acts as a detoxifying shield against any harmful things in the air.
I usually spray this about 15cm away from my face usually when I've been wearing makeup all day long and when I can't take my make up off yet (case in point, going out after work). My skin starts to feel a bit yucky when it's too humid and hot and this mist is the PERFECT pick me up! It's suitable for all skin types and it's alcohol free.
It can also be worn before your day cream and even right after you apply your make up as a setting spray. When worn directly on bare skin I feel it helps the skin regain radiance more readily than when sprayed on a made up face but it really is a multi purpose mist and can be used in however way you prefer!

I hope you enjoyed this short post and if you've tried this mist yourself, do let me know your thoughts!

Love, Laila

You May Also Like

0 comments