Some Lee Stafford love!

by - Wednesday, June 01, 2016



Hello everyone! For anyone who hasn't heard of the brand Lee Stafford, they offer a large range of hair products, some of which include hair growth treatments, frizz reducing treatments as well as an argan oil range. They recently brought out special gloves made out of fluffy material which are supposed to act as a towel but with a better texture so as to prevent breakage, it seems really interesting and I'm tempted to try them out!
I've tried out a few products from their range and I LOVE them. I have very stubborn and frizzy hair which likes to do its own thing so I find it really hard to find products that actually work on my hair. But these do and they're really impressive!
   

This is probably the 4th bottle I bought of this spray and it works miracles. You spray it arms length away from dry hair (any closer and your hair will feel a bit damp, as with any other hair spray) and your hair instantly feels different. My hair feels lighter and most importantly it does not frizz! It works whatever the weather is like unlike other frizz reducing products which tend to let my hair go haywire anyway in very humid environments. It keeps my hair straight and frizz free and it only costs around €12! Amazinggggggg!!!

       

This hair spray defers completely from the Dehumidifier as it keeps your hair in place (hence the strong hold). I love using it when I curl my hair with my curling iron as usually my curls tend to do their own thing and uncurl themselves but with this hair spray they last for HOURS. Those who don't like a crispy feel to the hair probably won't enjoy this product but Lee Stafford actually has another hair spray which is a bit different, you can still run your fingers through it. I prefer this one as this is the kind of strong hold I need for my very stubborn hair! I forgot to mention these products smell gorgeous! It's not an overpowering scent but strong enough for others to smell it when you whip your hair like in the ads on the television haha!

A few other products that I'd really like to try is the Hair Growth treatment and the Hair Growth leave-in treatment. So many people have said it works wonders and I'm really intrigued even though my hair does grow quite quickly, it would still be pretty cool to try it and be able to trim my hair more often and keeping the same length. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and it was somehow useful to you! If you've used these products before do let me know what you think of them too! 

Love, Laila




You May Also Like

0 comments