Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation Review

by - Wednesday, June 01, 2016



Hello everyone! I have a product review for you today and it is a product I hold very closely to my heart. Diorskin forever has been around for ages now but last January they released a new and improved formula. This is one of my very favourite foundations along side others.
One of the main reasons I absolutely love this foundation is because it offers a semi-matte effect, which means no finishing powder needs to be applied on top because there is no stickyness (worst. feeling. ever.) On top of that it is made to reduce excess sebum for those who suffer from an oily T-zone (me!!). 
It offers a light texture even though it is medium to full coverage, meaning it won't look cakey which is always a plus. Apart from reducing sebum it also reduces any pores that might still show over any other foundation- the new Diorskin Forever makes sure it leaves a beautiful flawless finish on the skin.
I love applying this with my beauty blender but lately I've also found out that it blends in even more evenly when I use a buffing brush instead. It is very long lasting too! I usually apply my makeup in the morning and take it off in the evening and even then it looks like I've just applied it. Furthermore it even has SPF 35 which is a plus especially in summer.


Lastly, my favourite thing about this foundation as well as Dior foundations is the beautiful shades available. So much attention to detail is paid in manufacturing a high end product, that is why for each shade, Dior released a beige toned, yellow toned and pink toned alternative to choose from. 


If this post has enticed you into trying it, I get mine from Franks.
Thank you so much for reading and if you have any requests or recomendations please do let me know!

              Love,

You May Also Like

0 comments