Chanel CC Cream Review

by - Tuesday, September 29, 2015



I'm normally not a huge fan of Chanel, there's no reason behind it but I'm just attracted to other prestigious brands. However someone from work had pointed it out to me and I thought to try it out. The first few times I used it I was very impressed. A little pump of it goes a long way and it gave my skin a very natural finish without having it look like I'm wearing any make up at all. Generally speaking all CC creams will have a light to medium coverage but I just really like how this set on my skin. 

The product contains SPF which is a very good thing especially in summer when we're constantly out in the sun. It also has a really pleasant smell which is nice because who likes to cover their face with something that doesn't smell good!? All in all it's also very long lasting, considering I'm constantly touching my face or sometimes napping, it still manages to look like I've just applied it even 7 hours after I actually did. 

However after using it around 5 times I started noticing a few things I didn't like about it. One thing in particular really put me off- which is how dirty my pores were getting because of it. Usually I don't have many whiteheads but ever since I started using it I've been getting many more. Apart from that the product doesn't work very well on dry skin. It makes it much drier and almost flakey, even when I applied moisturiser underneath.


I hope this review was somewhat helpful to you!

Love,


You May Also Like

0 comments