Hello!

by - Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I'm being completely honest here when I say that I've written an introduction post around 3 times. Not just now, but over the course of 2 years. That's how long I've been meaning to start a blog for and even though I'm so interested in it, and I'm constantly being inspired by other bloggers blogs, I just never get around to actually doing it. I'm going to try my very best to not let this one post be the first and last one because truly a 4th introduction post would be taking it too far.


Now for the actual introducing, I'm Laila and I'm doing my second and last year of higher secondary. I've recently started training as a beauty consultant and I very much love it. I could talk about make up and anything beauty related all day so I thought a blog would be a really good idea where I can share my ideas and thoughts. 

That's all I've to say for now, thank you for reading my very first (or third..) post!

Love, 



You May Also Like

0 comments