Autumnal Wishes

by - Thursday, October 01, 2015

     

I know I'm being very cliche when I say I love Autumn. I didn't want to admit this until a week ago when I realised there's no denying it. I love the crisp morning air that turns to sunny sunshine which in turn becomes a chilly evening. I love layering and actually being able to take off my coat or keep it open to show the layers beneath, something I can't do in December because I would freeze. Even though Christmas time still is my favourite, I have found many reasons for Autumn to be a close second favourite.

Below I've put together a few outfits I've been very much lusting over the past few days, and also the links from where you can buy the pieces shown!


First look: casual preppy

Autumn casual




A puffer vest is something I've wanted for a long time. Having owned a furry vest before, I came to realise how versatile a vest jacket is. However much I love my furry vest, it's too warm for autumn but this puffer vest is the perfect alternative.
The ankle boots are the perfect way to make the outfit that little bit more interesting but at the same time make it look effortless.

Second look: girly casual

casual girly glamour

                        

I absolutely love this next look. The khaki lapel belt vest is a staple piece in this set, it gives the look something different and also shows off the blouse's puffy sleeves- which I adore! We're keeping it casual with jeans and flats, I also added a plaid scarf because who doesn't love some scarf action!? Scarves are a great way to accessorize without making the outfit look too over the top. 
The perfume shown is Dahlia Divin by Givenchy and it is an eau de toilette perfume. The woody scent is perfect for autumn in my opinion, it also adds a nice touch to the outfit because it is a very elegant and feminine scent. 
I love love love the little black bow on the blouse, it contrasts very nicely with the creamy colour. Last but not least I added a watch because I've lately been obsessed with watches and I have a similar one to this but all in rose gold, however I thought that would be a bit too much for this outfit.


Those are the top looks I've been really looking forward to wearing this season, let me know what you think and if you would like to see more of these kind of posts. Thank you for reading!

Love, 

You May Also Like

0 comments