Amalfi Lookbook #1

by - Saturday, July 21, 2018

As you may have seen (numerous times, in great detail) if you follow me on instagram, we recently visited the Amalfi Coast. 
Now, I was very excited for the trip itself but as many other girls out there, one of the things I was extreeeemely excited about is the outfits and photos (I am not mentioning the food because I'd probably be stating obvious facts!). 

I've decided it would be a good idea to show you the outfits I wore and talk about them in some detail here, seeing as I don't really tag where the outfits are from on instagram - reason being that some places don't have instagram so it becomes a bit misleading if I just tag 1 item of clothing out of say, three. 

Without further rambling, here are a few outfits I wore this past week!


Outfit #1:


 
This is the outfit I wore for the airport, very simple and not really that stylish but I wanted something comfortable as we had to do quite a bit of travelling on the first day. These jeans were SO comfortable, and an absolute steal on sale too!


Shirt: Kiabi 
Jeans: Calliope 
Belt: Kiabi
Shoes: Downunder




Outfit #2


I wore this outfit for the first day we arrived in Amalfi. It's the first time I've worn shorts in AGES. I absolutely hate wearing shorts usually but these are so comfortable and I really wanted to give shorts a chance again haha! And let me tell you, these bad boys did not let me down. Albeit making me look a size bigger (and boy I do NOT need to look a size bigger), I still enjoyed wearing them because they're so comfortable and it's always good to try something different.



Top: Calliope 
Bottoms: Calliope
Sandals: Downunder (linked above) 
Sunglasses: Ebay

Outfit #3


Here I am wearing those shorts again, I told you they're comfortable! The shirt is from 1 to 5. Yes, that shop in front of Tal Lira. I always cringe when people ask where a piece of clothing is and it's from there, although I really shouldn't. I love branded pieces as much as the next guy but is there anything more satisfying than buying something that looks triple the price you actually paid for? Most pieces from there are 5.99! It's crazy. You do have to pick and choose what you buy because obviously some material can vary, but this shirt is so light and comfortable, perfect for the hot Amalfi sun. 

Hat: Amalfi Souvenir shop
Top: 1 to 5
Earrings: Ebay 







Outfit #4
 
Hands down my favourite look (that's a lie, one of two of my favourite looks). I didn't pack this shirt, I bought it from here. These little shops are everywhere in Amalfi and they are literally little pieces of heaven for a print lover like me. This shirt dress specifically is a bit see-through as a imagine it should be worn over a bikini, but why waste such a beautiful piece to go to the beach in, only to chuck it into my beach bag the second my feet touch sand? I wore this over shorts however next time round I'll wear it over a basic dress. 
P.S. It isn't actually off-shoulder, it's a normal shirt dress but I wore it this way as it felt more girly.




I have a few more outfits to show you however I think that should be saved for another blog post for another time.

Thanks for reading!

Love, Laila x

You May Also Like

0 comments